Friday, February 1, 2008

Last Month Review

Well, it has been a whole month since I have put anything on the blog. It seems that it has just flown by. I hope to catch up in the next couple of days to let you all know what we have been doing. Here is a summary which I will expand on in the next couple of posts.
1) We took the first part of the month of January recovering from Christmas and preparing for our cruise.
2) Jan 12-19 we went on the Western Caribbean Cruise on the Carnival Glory with John Lund
3) I got sick the Tuesday after we got back and took a week to recover. I felt like I will barely able to make it to work and help out with the kids, which is why I did not get to do much else.
4) We were asked to take 3 little girls as foster kids(all 3 and under).
5) Jacob and Kaleb were in the Missoula Children's theatre version of the Adventures of Robinson Crusoe here in Douglas.
6) Kaleb lost his first tooth on Tuesday the 29th.
7) Jacob and his parents made a Pinewood Derby car in a very short amount of time.

That sums up our last month which I hope to expand upon in the next couple of days.

Bryan

1 comment:

Jen York said...

That sounds busy! I can't wait to hear more about the cruise!