Saturday, February 2, 2008

Foster parents again

After a 2 month hiatus, we decided to be available for foster parenting again. They called us a week ago on Friday and asked if we would take three little girls 3 and under. The is Lilly and she is 21 months. She is very loving and loves to be cuddled.
Jennifer just turned 3 in December and loves to test her boundaries.
Kyra is still getting used to a bottle but can really be a cutie. She was even talking up a storm today. She is 3 months old.

2 comments:

Cami said...

What cute little girls! You guys are so amazing to be foster parents. Looks like you will definitely have your hands full! I don't know how you do it. Sometimes I think it's impossible to go anywhere or do anything with just Jayci and Corbin! Haha!

Jen York said...

Wow! You're going to have your hands full! I know that the Lord is mindful of you and that he'll guide you while you give these girls a safe haven. I love all of you and think the world of you! Kristy, I only have my three, but if you ever want to call and vent about lots of little kids, I'm all ears!