
Jacob, Kaleb and I made the two hour trek from Douglas to Laramie for the BYU-Wyoming Men's basketball game yesterday. This is in front of the Arena Auditorium. Kaleb is still not as excited about sports as Jake, but he told me during the game yesterday that he was really starting to like this sports stuff.

As you can tell, I took this picture myself and cut part of my head off. It was the best of the boys, so I kept it. We ended up sitting by the Wimmers from our ward in Douglas, though they did not cheer much. Kaleb was also very excited to get Nachos at halftime.

We sat in the upper bowl among the 6000 or so fans with less than 20 BYU fans. After the game, we went down to congratulate the players and Jake was able to get an autograph from Trent Plaisted.

We enjoyed sandwiches and a salad at Subway which is becoming a tradition when we go to Laramie.
No comments:
Post a Comment