We loved to travel with our boys Jacob and Kaleb. We are also very excited about our new addition Savannah. This shows a display of our busy lives with them.
Monday, June 28, 2010
Our little angel
Grandma and Kaleb just as pleased as can be to hold little Savannah. I really like her eyes. It is too bad they have to cover them to be under the lights. A comparison with my hand should show you how tiny she is.
She's beautiful, you guys! Congrats! I remember what its like having a premie, Aislynn was born at 34 weeks. So my heart is with you. We all send our love to you and we'll keep you in our prayers! ~ Michele 'Lee' and Christopher Southworth Family
1 comment:
She's beautiful, you guys! Congrats! I remember what its like having a premie, Aislynn was born at 34 weeks. So my heart is with you. We all send our love to you and we'll keep you in our prayers!
~ Michele 'Lee' and Christopher Southworth Family
Post a Comment