Thursday, June 24, 2010

New addition to our family


I know that everyone has been waiting to see pictures of our new little one, so here they are. She was born yesterday at 1:27 PM 3 lbs 11 oz and 17 in long. She came more than four weeks early. She is doing remarkably well for how small she is and is not even on oxygen anymore.

I am a little biased, but isn't she adorable.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! Your new little daughter is absolutely adorable. We can hardly wait to hold and love her. We love you and are praying for all of you.

Jen York said...

She IS adorable! I'm glad things are going well. Our little Ashlee was born at 36 weeks and she's full of spunk and love at 5! We'll keep you in our prayers that all of the news to come will be great! <3

Wendy said...

What a cutie guys. She looks like she is doing great. Congratulations!

Collette said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. She is adorable. I hope she continues to do so well.

Emily said...

Oh my goodness, congratulations! So exciting. I'm excited to hear more about her and how things are going- I better get on the phone with my mom because she seems to know everything...

Janell R. Cropper said...

she is very very cute! congrats again

K-Krew said...

She is beautiful. Hope everything continues to go well. Congratulations!

Jan said...

Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you guys!!! She is adorable!!!