Sunday, July 12, 2009

I am a terrible blogger

I can't believe that it has been two months since I have posted on the blog. It is amazing how much has happened in those two months. I will try to catch up on things in the next couple of days. Here are a few of the things that have happened.
1) We finished another year of soccer which I love.
2) We made a trip to California to see Karen and family
3) Baseball took over our lives in the month of June
4) Kristy and I were a Ma and Pa for the pioneer trek in our stake
5) We took Casey and Rachel to see Mt Rushmore when they came to visit.

1 comment:

Janene said...

David and I were a Ma and Pa for our Trek last week! We had a great time, and found out that even though Indiana is flat, there still are some hills, which of course got planned into the route. :) I'm sure you both did a great job as a Ma and Pa for Trek. Sounds like a busy summer!