We loved to travel with our boys Jacob and Kaleb. We are also very excited about our new addition Savannah. This shows a display of our busy lives with them.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
For the beauty of the earth
I just love the Snow-capped mountains in Utah when we go to visit. I also think that the sunsets in Wyoming as we drive back from Utah are just amazing.
These are spectacular photographs. I too have been enjoying the "beauty of the earth" myself and have even captured a few amazing landscape shots myself (with my amateur photography skills, of course). After traveling out to California and Utah recently (my two main homes during the first 22 years of life), I truly learned how much I LOVE Tennessee (where we now live). It is SO beautiful here. I'm sure you guys remember from when you folks were Kentuckians yourselves. It's so lushly green and the land is so beautifully contoured. I love all of the open fields and animals (wild and domestic), especially the birds--many of whom live in our backyard trees. It's a wonderful place to be in the Spring! Thanks for sharing the beauty of Wyomming with those of us who are far from it!
I so agree. I love the Utah mountains and believe it or not I miss the Wyoming sunsets. It is much more hilly here so it is not quite the same. I'm so sorry I didn't know you guys were in Utah when Jake had his surgery. I would have come to see him! And you guys of course.
3 comments:
These are spectacular photographs. I too have been enjoying the "beauty of the earth" myself and have even captured a few amazing landscape shots myself (with my amateur photography skills, of course). After traveling out to California and Utah recently (my two main homes during the first 22 years of life), I truly learned how much I LOVE Tennessee (where we now live). It is SO beautiful here. I'm sure you guys remember from when you folks were Kentuckians yourselves. It's so lushly green and the land is so beautifully contoured. I love all of the open fields and animals (wild and domestic), especially the birds--many of whom live in our backyard trees. It's a wonderful place to be in the Spring! Thanks for sharing the beauty of Wyomming with those of us who are far from it!
I so agree. I love the Utah mountains and believe it or not I miss the Wyoming sunsets. It is much more hilly here so it is not quite the same. I'm so sorry I didn't know you guys were in Utah when Jake had his surgery. I would have come to see him! And you guys of course.
Beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment