We loved to travel with our boys Jacob and Kaleb. We are also very excited about our new addition Savannah. This shows a display of our busy lives with them.
Thursday, April 16, 2009
So, I am not usually one who posts without pictures, but I was just exposed to facebook this past week and I can't believe how fast you can find people that you haven't seen in years. I signed up when a friend invited me to look at her pictures. Within a couple of days, I found high school friends, college friends, family and childhood friends. What a quick way to find out where someone is at. I am sure that there are some risks with privacy, but so far, it has been great. For those of you who come from the link on my facebook, I will try to keep our lives up to date on the blog. I even plan to post some pics this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment