On the 15th of March my family had a get together at Casey and Rachel's place. Kristy and Jake had already flown to Utah on Saturday for Jake's appointment at Primary Children's on Monday. I had a feeling that I need to go, so Kaleb and I left on Sunday after Sacrament Meeting and drove straight to Utah. We really enjoyed the party with all the others.


These folks were watching Mel's pictures from South Africa or the rousing game of Jungle Spin.


I don't know whether Steven enjoyed being on my shoulders or not.
4 comments:
Ah, I have such a cute kid!
Like I always say, we sure miss you guys! Why is Jake at primary childrens' and why is Kristy going to a doctor in Denver? I hope everything is going ok we haven't seen you in forever. Then it dawned on me you probably don't have our new phone number. I will call and hopefully I can get a hold of you busy people!
Oh. And I sure don't miss those snow drifts. Those are HUGE for in town!
routine check of his kidneys I hope... How are you guys doing? It was really fun to see you all at New Years! I'm glad I found you through Jan's blog, now maybe we can keep up, even if we don't talk often.
Post a Comment