I have been wanting to go to a class to learn more about implants and I had that opportunity this past weekend. I left on Wednesday night after an extended wait for dinner at Village Inn and had some difficult weather about the Cheyenne area along I-25. I felt very blessed to arrive at the Days Inn in the Denver Tech Center. I awoke to about 4 inches of snow on the car which made the drive to the class a little bit of a challenge. Anyway, the class was will about 12 other general dentists and we learned about placing and restoring implants. It got me very excited about doing more of that in my dental practice.
I also felt privleged to go the the Denver Temple on Wednesday night for a session which was full. The spiritual uplift of going to the Temple was very needed for me as I had not been in several months. I just love serving in the House of the Lord and I wish could keep the feeling always.
I had the feeling reiterated to me while I was driving home that I do not want to live in a large city because of the traffic. I missed the worst part of if and still added about 45 minutes to my drive. I was glad to get back to the family on Friday night, but the trip was definitely worth it.
1 comment:
Next time have your convention on the other side of the Rockies and bring your family with ya.
Post a Comment