Sunday, April 13, 2008

First day of Spring Soccer

We had a cold windy start to soccer yesterday, but went ahead anyway. Kaleb and Jacob played at the same time, so I missed Kaleb's game. Kristy said that he did very well even when they ended early because of cold.
It is amazing to see how far he has come in a couple of years.
I guess Kaleb is showing how much fun he was having. I was just glad that things went off with out too much of a hitch. Both Kristy as the registrar and myself as the league president, we are heavily involved. We had two extra fields this spring because of more youth playing. We also had jerseys that they did not have all the right sizes. I also did not have enough referees, but everything worked out in the end. I think that the biggest complaint that we had was the cold wind, but otherwise things went well. Jacob's team won 7 or 8-0 and Kaleb's team won 6-2. Hopefully we will have better weather next week.

No comments: