We loved to travel with our boys Jacob and Kaleb. We are also very excited about our new addition Savannah. This shows a display of our busy lives with them.
Sunday, July 11, 2010
More new clothes
This is the outfit that Aunt Lisa bought for Savannah. This was all the nurses favorite it has ruffles on the bum and a little deer on the front
Oh I cant belive I got her an outfit that looks super close to the one she got from Lisa,guess we have the same taste. should I send it (size 3-6) or get a different one?? She looks so beautiful!!!!Glad she is doing so well! Wish we could see her! Love you all so very much. Jennifer Meyer
1 comment:
Oh I cant belive I got her an outfit that looks super close to the one she got from Lisa,guess we have the same taste. should I send it (size 3-6) or get a different one?? She looks so beautiful!!!!Glad she is doing so well! Wish we could see her! Love you all so very much. Jennifer Meyer
Post a Comment