I haven't done the blog thing for quite some time because of facebook, but I decided today to do some catch up on the blog.
Our family lives at quite the chaotic pace these days, so I don't know where to start. One of the fun things that Kristy and I did at the end of last year was a trip to Hawaii. I took my staff at the dental office, Kristy being one of them and went to the ADA meeting in Hawaii. What a great trip.
We also got big news in that we are expecting a baby and the pregnancy made it past 20 weeks. We are due in July and very excited about it.
Jacob and Kaleb stay very busy with school, soccer, basketball, gymnastics and scouts. We never seem to have a shortage of things to do.
1 comment:
So glad to see you up and blogging again! Congratulations on the pregnancy--we have been praying for you for some time. Do you know yet if it is a boy or a girl? Or are you not telling yet?
Post a Comment