Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Kaleb and his broken arm

The Monday of Thanksgiving week, Jacob and Kaleb decided to do a show for Kristy and I. They were very cute, but the show involved jumping off the bed. We advised them not to do it, but a couple of minutes after we left, Kaleb came out screaming. We thought that he had hyperextended his elbow, but when Kristy took him the the doctor the next day, we found that it was broken. Here are a couple of pictures with his cast which lots of people signed.

You have to love his cheesy grin.

Obviously the broken arm did not keep him from playing the Nintendo DS.

He even had to wear it for his school program. It made it a little challenging to do some of the actions, but he did very well.
I wonder who was happiest to get the cast off after only 3 1/2 weeks. I am sure it was Kaleb.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Kaleb broke his arm too?? In the last few weeks I've heard of six kids. Emma got her cast off yesterday, and took a long bath!