We loved to travel with our boys Jacob and Kaleb. We are also very excited about our new addition Savannah. This shows a display of our busy lives with them.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Progress on the Playhouse
So the playhouse has been consuming our weekend for the past month or so. Here our some progress pictures. We have it mostly done now and the kids love it. If you are thinking of getting one, call us before you do.
That looks like a lot of fun for the kids! I am sure it was a lot of hard work. I have tried talking Brandon into buying one for our kids for years now. Never won that battle,lucky for us we have a park close by!
We have enjoyed reading your blog. It is nice to get an update on what your family has been up to. It has been a long time since we have seen you guys!
1 comment:
That looks like a lot of fun for the kids! I am sure it was a lot of hard work. I have tried talking Brandon into buying one for our kids for years now. Never won that battle,lucky for us we have a park close by!
We have enjoyed reading your blog. It is nice to get an update on what your family has been up to. It has been a long time since we have seen you guys!
Brooke & Brandon
Post a Comment