We loved to travel with our boys Jacob and Kaleb. We are also very excited about our new addition Savannah. This shows a display of our busy lives with them.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
33rd Birthday
A birthday is an interesting time to ponder what you have accomplished in life and what you are doing currently. It is always nice to hear from friends and family asking about how your birthday was. The morning of my birthday was kind of a tough one before lunch, but then Kristy showed up at the dental office with balloons and cheesecake. I guess it just feels great to know that others care about you. Kristy had gifts and everything for me when I got home. We went to Hoggie's diner for dinner which is my favorite place in town. Thanks to the family members who called or texted me to give me birthday wishes. Overall, it was quite a nice day, though I don't feel any older. Thanks to Darrell and Janell for the BYU hat. As you can tell, Jake loves it.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment