Sunday, September 7, 2008

Crazy Horse Mountain


While in the Black Hills of South Dakota, we decided to go to Crazy Horse Mountain which was fun. The White statue is what the mountain will eventually look like. So that you have a size comparison. All four presidents on Mount Rushmore would fit in Crazy Horse's hair. It is quite the sight.


The boys got to get up and dance an indian dance while the drum was beating. I think they had a great time.

What a cute family! The indian dancer were great and they must have been hot in those costumes.

2 comments:

The Borman Family said...

Glad you guys went to South Dakota. We still need to get together. Brayden was just telling me today (on our way home from the ER, he almost took out an eye) that he misses our old house. The one with the swing set and the friends. I hear Kristy is back in school? Yup I talked to Vickie. That is so exciting! Kristy call me when you can actually take a breath!

lintcollector said...

Bryan, the Black Hills are awesome. I haven't been there since college. Thanks for the trip down memory lane, I'll try to frequent your family's doing a little more often than once every 16 years...