Friday, July 18, 2008

Very busy month

I can't believe that it has been a whole month since I posted the last time. The last month has been a very full one for us. I will try to cover the following in the next couple of posts to update you on what has been going on in our lives.
1) My sister Janae was sealed to Nathan Easthope on June 26th in the Salt Lake Temple.
2) We traveled to Utah for the Funeral of Kristy's grandmother Wanda Eggett.
3) Camping up Logan Canyon with Kristy's family.
4) Camping at Jolley's ranch up Hobble Creek Canyon with my family
5) The great fence that Brad and Dad worked on when they came to Douglas with me.
Through all of this, I drove back and forth from Utah to Douglas four weekends in a row so I could work during the week. I am ready this weekend for a break.
Bryan

2 comments:

Karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen said...

You forgot to say that you had a fabulous time with your favorite sister on her water slide. Have a great day!
Karen