Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wedding Pictures

This year is the big Cropper family reunion and Bryan's aunt asked us to get her some of our wedding pictures. As we were looking through, we had so many memories come flooding back and found that is was amazing to think that we have been married for 10 years heading into 11. Right after that though we both felt like surely it had been a lot longer. Isn't it funny how married life is, sometimes it feels like just yesterday you were saying "I Do" and sometimes you wonder if it has already been eternity. I guess that's why we love it so much. I am just so grateful that I have such a wonderful companion to travel this road with, and that we started it out in the right place.
Man do those kids look young or what!!!!
They sure are good looking though!!!!

No comments: