Friday, March 28, 2008

Working on the Basement

When Dad and Brad came up during Spring Break last week, we decided to work on the basement. We rented a blower and blew insulation into the ceiling above our scrapbook room as well as one of the bedrooms.
As you can tell, I was covered in insulation as was a good portion of the basement.
Brad spent quite a bit of time working on the play area under the stairs. He got tired of just laying around on the job.
Dad did quite a bit of mudding and taping on the new bedroom and it looks great. Thanks to Dad and Brad for all their help.

2 comments:

Janene said...

Play areas under the stairs are great! I think your kids liked the one at my parents' old house, too.

-Janene Christensen

The Borman Family said...

Looks like you guys are making lots of progress. I bet the basement looks awesome!