Sunday, December 2, 2007

Seven was enough

Again I am not sure who's idea this was, but boy did we have fun!!
After seven years of not having all of us together, it was wonderful to all be together for picture on the Saturday of Thanksgiving weekend. We took lots of good pictures with 5 or 6 cameras and did some weird things as well.
We did this a couple of years earlier with Casey and had to do it with Brad since he missed the first time.
Can you see the family resemblance. Notice all of the cougar fans who were happy after the game.
We used to line up at Christmas on the stairs before going down for Christmas morning in the Taylorsville House.
I am not sure what prompted the pyramid, but it was quite fun.

1 comment:

Jen York said...

I love you all enough to have just read ALL of your blog posts! I love it! How are you? It seems as though everything is very well. I'm so happy for you! It's been years since we've actually seen each other, but I love "watching" your kids grow and do such great things the past 45 minutes! Have a great week!