As usual, we have had a very eventful week as a family. I guess that we take after Mom and Dad's family. The boys started Swimming lessons on Monday which they had every afternoon. Jacob started back into Piano Lessons on Tuesday.
On Saturday, I watched Kaleb's game coached by Kristy, coached Jacob's team and then Ref'd the 11:00 AM game of 1st and 2nd graders. I really enjoyed myself and remembered again why it is that I like the game so much. I really enjoy supervising the refs this year as well.
We made another trip to Casper this weekend as we do on most weekends. We bought some more things to help organize our house including a toy organizer, a bookshelf, and a shelf for DVD, VHS tapes and CD's. Kristy has really been working hard to make our house continue to look like a home and she is doing a very good job of it.
To top everything off this past week, I gave the boys haircuts and Kristy gave one to me sandwiched around another Elder's Quorum Presidency meeting on Tuesday. It felt so good to get my haircut as always.
Kaleb again finds creative ways to get in trouble. He played with the weedkiller this week causing most of it to dump on the sidewalk. He took all of my hammers and my golf club out to the dirt hill behind us to us as shovels. He also fill a vent pipe to the side of our house with his shirt as well as rocks and sticks that we can't get out. It is really a good thing that he is so cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment